Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: MS Suites

Re: MS Suites

Lasher

"CGC DISTRIBUTION" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello!
>
> Please mail us at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for cheap Microsoft
> software. We are authorised education resellers of MS Office suites.
>
> Thanks,
>
> cgc

Hello! You have just spammed every newsgroup that you could think of at a
time to promote your silly little company that probably sells braindumps
while you're at it.

Please take the time to sod off and find that you are not an authorized
reseller for Microsoft Products and cannot spell the word "authorized".

Thanks,

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50

=?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?=

'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it with a 'z'.
Think before you act.

"Lasher" wrote:

> "CGC DISTRIBUTION" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > Hello!
> >
> > Please mail us at (E-Mail Removed) for cheap Microsoft
> > software. We are authorised education resellers of MS Office suites.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > cgc
> >

> Hello! You have just spammed every newsgroup that you could think of at a
> time to promote your silly little company that probably sells braindumps
> while you're at it.
>
> Please take the time to sod off and find that you are not an authorized
> reseller for Microsoft Products and cannot spell the word "authorized".
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all
> MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
> and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.
> www.certguard.com/forums/

Kline Sphere

>'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it with a 'z'.
>Think before you act.

it confuses the h*ll out of me!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

Kline Sphere piffled away vaguely:

>>'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it with a 'z'.
>>Think before you act.

> it confuses the h*ll out of me!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Oh, humour them. They might hit you with a spanner and throw you in the
boot.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Kline Sphere

>Oh, humour them. They might hit you with a spanner and throw you in the
>boot.

that's why i always check under the bonnet in the morning. still it
beats taking the underground. but hey, lets not talk about the colour
of the sky.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TheITGirl

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Oh, humour them. They might hit you with a spanner and throw you in the
> boot.
> --

Actually, we do have wrenches over here too - they're bigger and heavier
than spanners!

I seem to recall in my school days "spanner" being a derogatory term for
someone of less than average intelligence - haven't heard the term used like
that in ages though.

IT Girl MCDST

TheITGirl

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Oh, humour them. They might hit you with a spanner and throw you in the
>>boot.

> that's why i always check under the bonnet in the morning. still it
> beats taking the underground. but hey, lets not talk about the colour
> of the sky.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Well that's it, my oestrogen levels are all fired up now (must be the time
of the month)! I do think there is something aesthetically pleasing about a
clear blue sky, don't you think?

Well, no time to chat, must carry on with my labours ..

IT Girl MCDST

Kline Sphere

>Actually, we do have wenches over here too - they're bigger and heavier

ifypfu

>I seem to recall in my school days "spanner" being a derogatory term for
>someone of less than average intelligence - haven't heard the term used like
>that in ages though.

nice, i shall consider using that term!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Well that's it, my oestrogen levels are all fired up now (must be the time
>of the month)! I do think there is something aesthetically pleasing about a
>clear blue sky, don't you think?

that was almost lost on me!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TheITGirl

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Actually, we do have wenches over here too - they're bigger and heavier

> ifypfu

Who are you calling big and heavy???!!!

need recommendations on what brand, specific computer tool kit to buy (physical tool kits, not software kits/suites) Trevor Smithson Computer Support 5 05-25-2005 07:48 PM
control suites Param R. ASP .Net 6 05-01-2005 06:01 PM
VM Performance test suites mandersen94@hotmail.com Java 0 01-10-2005 03:05 AM
Isolating office suites RZ Cisco 2 02-05-2004 01:31 AM
JUnit and suites Tim Java 1 12-10-2003 07:41 PM

Advertisments