Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Didnot received transcript ID after passing exam?

Didnot received transcript ID after passing exam?

chandu

Hello,
I have passed the exam 70-536 C# on 21st March,
but upto now i am unable to access MCP site.it asking for
username,accesscode. how can i get that credentials,and startup kit.How can
i receive my trascript IDS.

Please give some information on this
Thanks in advance

=?Utf-8?B?U2hvaG9rdTc5?=

Well, as of this moment, the MCP site is down for maintenance. Not sure when
it first started, but usually you should get the confirmation e-mail that has
your access code about 2-3 days after you passed your exam.

Once the site is back up, you should be able to log into the site with that
code. If you have not received the confirmation e-mail, I would suggest
contacting your regional service center
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx (Choose the
location that applies to you). Have the temporary transcript issued by your
testing center handy when you call. They should be able to help you then.

Good luck to you.
--
Steven Liu (Shohoku79)
A+, MCP, MCDST

"chandu" wrote:

> Hello,
> I have passed the exam 70-536 C# on 21st March,
> but upto now i am unable to access MCP site.it asking for
> username,accesscode. how can i get that credentials,and startup kit.How can
> i receive my trascript IDS.
>
> Please give some information on this
> Thanks in advance

srinivas murthy

Hi,

You can download your transcript id on MCP site or there is one more option to auto generate transcript id.
So, login to MCP site and click on option download transcript or generate transcript.

Rest everything will automatically happens in the backend and response will be displayed on the browser.
Kindly check your firewall or browser does not blocks microsoft, mcp etc websites.
Always use IE browsers only while accessing MCP sites.

Srinivas

> On Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:56 PM chandu wrote:

> Hello,
> I have passed the exam 70-536 C# on 21st March,
> but upto now i am unable to access MCP site.it asking for
> username,accesscode. how can i get that credentials,and startup kit.How can
> i receive my trascript IDS.
>
> Please give some information on this
> Thanks in advance

>> On Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:36 PM Shohoku7 wrote:

>> Well, as of this moment, the MCP site is down for maintenance. Not sure when
>> it first started, but usually you should get the confirmation e-mail that has
>> your access code about 2-3 days after you passed your exam.
>>
>> Once the site is back up, you should be able to log into the site with that
>> code. If you have not received the confirmation e-mail, I would suggest
>> contacting your regional service center
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx (Choose the
>> location that applies to you). Have the temporary transcript issued by your
>> testing center handy when you call. They should be able to help you then.
>>
>> Good luck to you.
>> --
>> Steven Liu (Shohoku79)
>> A+, MCP, MCDST
>>

>> "chandu" wrote:

>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
>> ASP.NET JSON Cookies and Excel
>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...and-excel.aspx

Why the WebControl didnot show ? DogEye ASP .Net Web Controls 0 05-09-2005 09:24 AM
Transcript is missing MCSD =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3BoZXIgRy4gTGV3aXM=?= MCSD 3 01-06-2005 01:39 PM
A new certification on my transcript Thierry DEMAN [MVP] Microsoft Certification 5 12-22-2004 10:40 PM
Confusion in Transcript Vikram MCSD 1 07-01-2004 04:28 PM
MS Transcript - Failed Exams? Next MCSD 3 05-18-2004 11:04 AM

Advertisments