Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Question about getting Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Media Edition

Question about getting Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Media Edition

Les

I have Windows XP Media Edition OS with Service Pack 1 installed.
I want to install new software but it requires Service Pack 2.
Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
Les

WhzzKdd

"Les" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I have Windows XP Media Edition OS with Service Pack 1 installed.
> I want to install new software but it requires Service Pack 2.
> Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
> but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
> Les

Huh? Have you ever heard of Microsoft Windows Update??? How hard can THAT
be?

Or GOOGLE? Search for "download windows xp sp2" - that will get you right
there, first link is exactly what you need.

Fred

Les wrote:
> I have Windows XP Media Edition OS with Service Pack 1 installed.
> I want to install new software but it requires Service Pack 2.
> Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
> but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
> Les

Search for "WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe"
http://www.google.com.au/search?sour...P2%2dENU%2eexe

Vanguard

"Les" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I have Windows XP Media Edition OS with Service Pack 1 installed.
> I want to install new software but it requires Service Pack 2.
> Can anyone tell me where I can get it. I tried Internet search,
> but was not able to locate a source. Could anybody help, please?
> Les

Windows Update
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Or just use the Windows Update shortcut under the Start folder!