Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 2K Server, Exchange 2K, SQL 2K Resources

2K Server, Exchange 2K, SQL 2K Resources

Andy

I need your all help...Does anyone know the best
resources on 2000 Server, Exchange 2000, and SQL 2000
respectively for System Administrator. Please do
recommend if you would.

Thank you so much

Andy

the product it self

Neil

"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ee0f01c43d63
$adf8d900$(E-Mail Removed):

> I need your all help...Does anyone know the best
> resources on 2000 Server, Exchange 2000, and SQL 2000
> respectively for System Administrator. Please do
> recommend if you would.
>
> Thank you so much
>

> Andy

for SQL I think this is one of the best resources

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...a6f79cb1-a420-
445f-8a4b-bd77a7da194b&displaylang=en

or

http://tinyurl.com/3yqvr

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Frank Austin

Neil....
What is MCNGP???
news:Xns94EE4F38F73FAneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ee0f01c43d63
> $adf8d900$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I need your all help...Does anyone know the best
> > resources on 2000 Server, Exchange 2000, and SQL 2000
> > respectively for System Administrator. Please do
> > recommend if you would.
> >
> > Thank you so much
> >

> > Andy
> >

> for SQL I think this is one of the best resources
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...a6f79cb1-a420-
> 445f-8a4b-bd77a7da194b&displaylang=en
>
> or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3yqvr
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

>Neil....
> What is MCNGP???

<quote source='groups.yahoo.com\group\mcngp'>

As the ever expanding IT Industry increases daily with fresh bootcamp
lamers, braindumpers and plummeting passing scores from other
certification vendors, an elite new certification has risen from the
sludge that has become the IT talent pool.

</quote>

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

"Frank Austin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2nXrc.633$ax2.6
@fe37.usenetserver.com:

> Neil....
> What is MCNGP???

I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
McDonald's?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Neil....
>> What is MCNGP???

> <quote source='groups.yahoo.com\group\mcngp'>
>
> As the ever expanding IT Industry increases daily with fresh bootcamp
> lamers, braindumpers and plummeting passing scores from other
> certification vendors, an elite new certification has risen from the
> sludge that has become the IT talent pool.
>
> </quote>
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

it is real

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>it is real

the best

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
>McDonald's?

is it really?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

NathaN

On Sun, 23 May 2004 10:33:26 -0700, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Frank Austin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2nXrc.633$ax2.6
>@fe37.usenetserver.com:
>
>> Neil....
>> What is MCNGP???

>I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
>McDonald's?

Mean
Certified
News