Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > volume control icon

volume control icon

Gordon

Hi
my Volume control doesn't show in my task bar when I start PC I have to go
to the audio setting and un-tick the box, apply and then put the tick back
in the box and apply so it appears.

any help would be great thanks

Windows XP SP2

Gordon

meerkat

news:FPxOh.17777$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> my Volume control doesn't show in my task bar when I start PC I have to go
> to the audio setting and un-tick the box, apply and then put the tick back
> in the box and apply so it appears.
>
> any help would be great thanks

Try this G.
http://www.windowsitpro.com/articles...=39410&cpage=2