Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > With built in VS web server - where's aspNet_client?

With built in VS web server - where's aspNet_client?

ElmoWatson

I'm using VS.net 2005 - - I downloaded a free control recently, and in the
instructions, I was told to put a Javascript file (that came with it) into
the aspnet_client folder.

Well, when you use VS.Net to view the applications, it uses it's own built
in web server - - I don't want to create a new Virtual directory, etc for
every application I write.

Where should I put my .js file, in order to use it with VS.Net's own web
server?