Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Deleting Yahoo Toolbar: How ?

Deleting Yahoo Toolbar: How ?

Robert11

Hi,

Using Firefox and XP.

Anyone know how to get rtid of that Yahoo Toolbar bar that somehow is now
appearing
right below my Firefox one ?

I signed in to Yahoo, but the only options they give
seem to be to re-arrange the buttons.

Thanks,
B.

Jason

Robert11 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using Firefox and XP.
>
> Anyone know how to get rtid of that Yahoo Toolbar bar that somehow is now
> appearing
> right below my Firefox one ?
>
> I signed in to Yahoo, but the only options they give
> seem to be to re-arrange the buttons.
>
> Thanks,
> B.

Is the toolbar located in the add/remove programs inside control panel.
If so you should be able to remove it there.

azzagirt@hotmail.com

On Mar 28, 11:34 pm, "Robert11" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using Firefox and XP.
>
> Anyone know how to get rtid of that Yahoo Toolbar bar that somehow is now
> appearing
> right below my Firefox one ?
>
> I signed in to Yahoo, but the only options they give
> seem to be to re-arrange the buttons.
>
> Thanks,
> B.

Hi ,I had that problem also about 6 months ago I found the only way
was to go to control panel and use system restore back before you
installed it, then delete it from add/remove programs. It worked for
me . Good luck

EricP

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:34:25 -0400, "Robert11" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Using Firefox and XP.
>
>Anyone know how to get rtid of that Yahoo Toolbar bar that somehow is now
>appearing
>right below my Firefox one ?
>
>I signed in to Yahoo, but the only options they give
>seem to be to re-arrange the buttons.
>
>Thanks,
>B.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/303047

and a few others on google

McFly

Robert11,

Open ff. Go to View > Toolbars and uncheck Yahoo. And as others have
stated, use Add/Remove to completely delete it...

-fly-