Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSA upgrade path to MCSE 2003

Reply
Thread Tools

MCSA upgrade path to MCSE 2003

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHk=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
HI there

Please PLease Can someone help me out

I have passed the following exams sometime ago NOW

210
215
217
218
224

I want to become MCSE qualified but not sure on where to go from here

Like should i do MCSE 2000 and do the upgrades

or

Is there a way to become MCSE 2k3 from where i am now i.e. do the 2 or 3
exams in 2k3 to become MCSE

I need to take a Design and 216 exam

Any help would be great

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
>Please PLease Can someone help me out
>
>I have passed the following exams sometime ago NOW
>
>210
>215
>217
>218
>224
>
>I want to become MCSE qualified but not sure on where to go from here
>
>Like should i do MCSE 2000 and do the upgrades
>
>or
>
>Is there a way to become MCSE 2k3 from where i am now i.e. do the 2 or 3
>exams in 2k3 to become MCSE
>
>I need to take a Design and 216 exam
>
>Any help would be great


you forgot to say 'over'

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
.rev [MCT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
If you take 292 (or 290 and 291) you will have your MCSA on Windows 2003
(You can choose to take one exam or two for this its your choice.


From there for MCSE on Win2K3 you will need to take 293 and 294 as well as a
Design Exam, which can be one of several options including
297,298,219,220,221, 226...etc

You may need to take an elective though. I can't remember, but I think 224
cannot be used. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
--
..rev
..
"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Billy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI there
>
> Please PLease Can someone help me out
>
> I have passed the following exams sometime ago NOW
>
> 210
> 215
> 217
> 218
> 224
>
> I want to become MCSE qualified but not sure on where to go from here
>
> Like should i do MCSE 2000 and do the upgrades
>
> or
>
> Is there a way to become MCSE 2k3 from where i am now i.e. do the 2 or 3
> exams in 2k3 to become MCSE
>
> I need to take a Design and 216 exam
>
> Any help would be great
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
..rev [MCT] piffled away vaguely:

> If you take 292 (or 290 and 291) you will have your MCSA on Windows 2003
> (You can choose to take one exam or two for this its your choice.
>
>
> From there for MCSE on Win2K3 you will need to take 293 and 294 as well as a
> Design Exam, which can be one of several options including
> 297,298,219,220,221, 226...etc
>
> You may need to take an elective though. I can't remember, but I think 224
> cannot be used. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.


He can probably use the 224 if he just completes his 2000 MCSE and then
takes the upgrade exams. Might be the least number of exams too, with
only four to complete: one design, 216, 292, and 296.
--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

 
Reply With Quote
 
.rev [MCT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-28-2007
Good Point. Finsh the 2K MCSE with which ever Design Exam you want and
hit the upgrade.

--
..rev
..
"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> .rev [MCT] piffled away vaguely:
>
>> If you take 292 (or 290 and 291) you will have your MCSA on Windows 2003
>> (You can choose to take one exam or two for this its your choice.
>>
>>
>> From there for MCSE on Win2K3 you will need to take 293 and 294 as well
>> as a
>> Design Exam, which can be one of several options including
>> 297,298,219,220,221, 226...etc
>>
>> You may need to take an elective though. I can't remember, but I think
>> 224
>> cannot be used. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

>
> He can probably use the 224 if he just completes his 2000 MCSE and then
> takes the upgrade exams. Might be the least number of exams too, with
> only four to complete: one design, 216, 292, and 296.
> --
>
> Catwalker
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MCSA on 2000, Upgrade Path to MCSE 2003? shockwavesix@hotmail.com MCSE 4 09-04-2007 09:50 PM
MCSA 2000 -> MCSA 2003 -?-> MCSE 2003 John Miller Microsoft Certification 3 01-15-2007 07:11 PM
Job Search which is better MCSA/MCSE 2k OR MCSA/MCSE 2003 Sam MCSA 9 05-17-2005 05:20 PM
Upgrade path for MCSA:2000 Messaging to MCSA:2003 Messaging D. Young MCSA 2 04-05-2005 08:19 AM
Upgrade from MCSE 2000 to MCSE/MCSA 2003 =?Utf-8?B?dGVyZQ==?= MCSE 5 10-07-2004 05:10 PM



Advertisments