Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Customizing your computer

Customizing your computer

=?Utf-8?B?TXkgc2NyZWVuIHNldHRpbmcgY2hhbmdlIHdoZW4gSSBzaHV0IGRvdw==?=

Whenever i change my computer's screen resolution and color quality it
changes right back to the lowest quality and resolution whenever I shut my
comp down and start it back up. What can i do so that my properties stay the
same.

And yes, i do click apply when I make the change.

Thanks,

Goldfinger

Tony Sperling

First, I suggest to uninstall the driver - re-boot into VGA and download the
correct driver (even if it's the same as the current one!) then reinstall.
(make sure you delete the current vversion to avoid confusion)

The GPU specific drivers (ATI/nVidia?) are called reference drivers, these
should always work for all cards supported by that driver, but may loose you
some product specific functions. On the other hand the product specific
drivers are not as frequently updated, so you make up your mind what to go
for. And do read the release-notes!!!

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...