Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)

TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)

Fabio

Hi everybody, i'm italian..so sorry if my english language is not very
correct..but I'll try to do my best..
my question is simple and is:
I've downloaded some weeks ago an interesting homemade program realized by a
young programmer "SnakeByte", very interesting and very useful. the name of
that program is TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)..it's also an interesting port
check and also a client..
During the scan I notice that database of trojans was at 2001...
no way to update or someone else..
I try to contact the programmer at :

or

www.kryptocrew.de www.kryptocrew.de/snakebyte/

but mail is not in use..and links didn't work..do you know something about
this program?
and also where I can find more information?
thank you very much
Fabio

--
"Quae nocent docent."

Zak Hipp

Fabio wrote:
> Hi everybody, i'm italian..so sorry if my english language is not very
> correct..but I'll try to do my best..
> my question is simple and is:
> I've downloaded some weeks ago an interesting homemade program realized by a
> young programmer "SnakeByte", very interesting and very useful. the name of
> that program is TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)..it's also an interesting port
> check and also a client..
> During the scan I notice that database of trojans was at 2001...
> no way to update or someone else..
> I try to contact the programmer at :
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> or
>
> www.kryptocrew.de www.kryptocrew.de/snakebyte/
>
> but mail is not in use..and links didn't work..do you know something about
> this program?
> and also where I can find more information?
> thank you very much
> Fabio

Any Help?

http://www.freeonline.org/programma_dtml?id_prog=417

Zak Hipp

Fabio

oh yes..thank you for the answer..I downloaded this version a couple of
weeks ago..my question was another.
I notice that the database information is 2001...but I can really find how
can update it..
maybe the program is "death"?

"Zak Hipp" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news%rOh.19832$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fabio wrote:
> > Hi everybody, i'm italian..so sorry if my english language is not very
> > correct..but I'll try to do my best..
> > my question is simple and is:
> > I've downloaded some weeks ago an interesting homemade program realized

by a
> > young programmer "SnakeByte", very interesting and very useful. the name

of
> > that program is TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)..it's also an interesting

port
> > check and also a client..
> > During the scan I notice that database of trojans was at 2001...
> > no way to update or someone else..
> > I try to contact the programmer at :
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > or
> >
> > www.kryptocrew.de www.kryptocrew.de/snakebyte/
> >
> > but mail is not in use..and links didn't work..do you know something

about
> > this program?
> > and also where I can find more information?
> > thank you very much
> > Fabio
> >

> Any Help?
>
> http://www.freeonline.org/programma_dtml?id_prog=417
>

> Zak Hipp

Zak Hipp

Fabio wrote:
> oh yes..thank you for the answer..I downloaded this version a couple of
> weeks ago..my question was another.
> I notice that the database information is 2001...but I can really find how
> can update it..
> maybe the program is "death"?

If you do a 'Google search' for TFAK there are forums that seem to confirm that he is no longer active. There are many
links, mostly Italian and German, neither of which I speak, therefore I am unable to efficiently investigate. You should
do far better. Sorry I misunderstood your post.

Zak Hipp

lajos.toldy@gmail.com

Available:

http://web.tiscali.it/winzozz/tfak.htm
http://web.tiscali.it/winzozzz/TFAK5.zip

On Mar 28, 12:11 pm, "Fabio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi everybody, i'm italian..so sorry if my english language is not very
> correct..but I'll try to do my best..
> my question is simple and is:
> I've downloaded some weeks ago an interesting homemade program realized by a
> young programmer "SnakeByte", very interesting and very useful. the name of
> that program is TFAK (Trojan First Aid Kit)..it's also an interesting port
> check and also a client..
> During the scan I notice that database of trojans was at 2001...
> no way to update or someone else..
> I try to contact the programmer at :
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> or
>
> www.kryptocrew.de www.kryptocrew.de/snakebyte/
>
> but mail is not in use..and links didn't work..do you know something about
> this program?
> and also where I can find more information?
> thank you very much
> Fabio
>
> --
> "Quae nocent docent."

been_here_before

> Fabio wrote:
>> oh yes..thank you for the answer..I downloaded this version a couple of
>> weeks ago..my question was another.
>> I notice that the database information is 2001...but I can really find how
>> can update it..
>> maybe the program is "death"?
>>

> If you do a 'Google search' for TFAK there are forums that seem to confirm
> that he is no longer active. There are many links, mostly Italian and German,
> neither of which I speak, therefore I am unable to efficiently investigate.
> You should do far better. Sorry I misunderstood your post.

> Zak Hipp

will surf them out with babelfish in hand, it is great for
translating...will be back with results when I have them.