Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How to communicate from DMZ to Lan

How to communicate from DMZ to Lan

m.arfini@gmail.com

Hi All,

I'm a newbie,

I have a Cisco Asa 5510,

I need that an ip on the DMZ net can communicate with a LAN IP on one
port..

Is it possibile ?
How can I do it ?

Thanks all.

Marco Arfini

headsetadapter.com

1. Create static IP NAT Translation (LAN IP Address to DMZ IP Address)
2. Create Access-List to permit certain traffic between these two hosts.

Good luck,

Mike
------
Cisco IP Phone Headset Adapters
www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi All,
>
> I'm a newbie,
>
> I have a Cisco Asa 5510,
>
> I need that an ip on the DMZ net can communicate with a LAN IP on one
> port..
>
> Is it possibile ?
> How can I do it ?
>

> Thanks all.
>
> Marco Arfini

AM

> Hi All,
>
> I'm a newbie,
>
> I have a Cisco Asa 5510,
>
> I need that an ip on the DMZ net can communicate with a LAN IP on one
> port..

Supposing you already have an ACL applied in the DMZ you need to add the statement that you need into that ACL.
Moreover, perhaps, you need to define an NAT statement between your DMZ and the Inside interface.

If you post the conf (cleansed of all sensitive information) maybe we might help you better.

Alex.

m.arfini@gmail.com

On 28 Mar, 13:50, AM <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Hi All,

> > I'm a newbie,

> > I have a Cisco Asa 5510,

> > I need that an ip on the DMZ net can communicate with a LAN IP on one
> > port..

> Supposing you already have an ACL applied in the DMZ you need to add the statement that you need into that ACL.
> Moreover, perhaps, you need to define an NAT statement between your DMZ and the Inside interface.
>
> If you post the conf (cleansed of all sensitive information) maybe we might help you better.
>
> Alex.

ok, thanks all,

i solved adding a nat from lan ip to dmz ip!
thanks again

Marco Arfini