Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Fritz box forum??

Fritz box forum??

Nigel

Hi,

Is there one?? there must be one in German I would have thought but if
there is not an English one maybe we could set one up. i would be willing to
help out as a moderator. what do people think?

Nigel

--

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

Brian A

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:23:11 +0200, "Nigel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is there one?? there must be one in German I would have thought but if
>there is not an English one maybe we could set one up. i would be willing to
>help out as a moderator. what do people think?
>
>Nigel

I thought of doing that very thing on my new web site. Unfortunately
progress is slow so someone else might get there before me.
I've only just finished login and authentication.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

andy

On Mar 28, 10:47 am, Brian A <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:23:11 +0200, "Nigel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Hi,

> >Is there one?? there must be one in German I would have thought but if
> >there is not an English one maybe we could set one up. i would be willing to
> >help out as a moderator. what do people think?

> >Nigel

> I thought of doing that very thing on my new web site. Unfortunately
> progress is slow so someone else might get there before me.
> I've only just finished login and authentication.
> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

This German forum seems to have tons of stuff on it that might be
interesting. I've only read a few threads about Betamax so far.

There are about 20,000 posts about Fritzbox, nearly a third of the
whole forum, so don't blame me if you get stuck there a while ...

http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Philippe Deleye

"andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> This German forum seems to have tons of stuff on it that might be
> interesting. I've only read a few threads about Betamax so far.
>
> There are about 20,000 posts about Fritzbox, nearly a third of the
> whole forum, so don't blame me if you get stuck there a while ...
>
> http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Indeed, very interesting stuff there. I'm a regular reader, but I can
underatnd that a german forum is to difficult for non-german native speakers
Maybe we could ask the moderator on the german forum to open a "subforum"
for english posts ?

Philippe

Nigel

That would be a good idea. Where would we send the message.

Nigel

--

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

momilc momilc is offline
Junior Member

Hello guys, fritz forum for english community now exist. www.fritzforum.com