Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > VB.Net Projects, Dumps.

VB.Net Projects, Dumps.

=?Utf-8?B?QWFyb21hbA==?=

Greetings!

I'm a fresher just out of college and I'v just start with my MCSD course. I
want an idea of what kind of project that I should do which will do to
showcase my proficiency in VB.Net with adequacy , which is my chosen track.

I would also like to find out where I can get dumps for the same.

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Aaromal:
In regards to what project you should develop, for an MCSD you should do
both a Windows project as well as a Web project. In addition, you will need
extensive experience with XML. If you wish to just do one or the other, then
consider the newer MCTS or MCPD certifications. Actually, doing a project is
not a certification requirement (although it should be), but it will help you
be better prepared for the exams as well as real life. Many public-domain
software has been written by people who are using it to study for exams.

Since you are a "fresher," you may not realize that dumps are illegal and
could cost you your certification. The best method of studying for the exams
is to look at each item in the "skills being measured" section of your chosen
exam's "Preparation Guide" on the Microsoft website. [If you can't find it,
you don't deserve to be certified.] Then do a search at msdn.microsoft.com
for each item listed in the "skills being measured" and write a paragraph or
two BY HAND on how to do each skill. Writing by hand will help you to
memorize it better. Not only will you really learn it (which a dump cannot
do), but you will feel better when you pass the tests. You can tell by my
"sig" that this method works.

If you still want to "get dumps," someone once told me that the best person
in this regard is a person named Thomas C. Tips, who has access to the actual
questions used on the tests! He will probably need your real name and address
to contact you. His email address is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). I have not used
his services, however, so this is second-hand information.

Good luck on the exams, and avoid the temptation of dumps.

"Aaromal" wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I'm a fresher just out of college and I'v just start with my MCSD course. I
> want an idea of what kind of project that I should do which will do to
> showcase my proficiency in VB.Net with adequacy , which is my chosen track.
>
> I would also like to find out where I can get dumps for the same.

Kline Sphere

>If you still want to "get dumps," someone once told me that the best person
>in this regard is a person named Thomas C. Tips, who has access to the actual
>questions used on the tests! He will probably need your real name and address
>to contact you. His email address is (E-Mail Removed).

always best to include their mcp number as well - speeds up the
process.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=

Kline:
I have heard the same thing about Mr. Tips myself - that people who are
already certified get special treatment, but the original poster said he was
just starting out, so I assumed that he didn't have an MCP number.
I have also heard that after using Mr. Tips' services, that one never need
worry about actually having to study and pay for a certification exam again.
Can that be true?