Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > One Crypto Interface Two VPNGroups

One Crypto Interface Two VPNGroups

Pichi_b

Hello,

We are using a PIX 506 .What I would like to do is have one VPN group
authenticate to one RADIUS server and another VPN group authenticate
to a different RADIUS server.

I did some reasearch and found out that you can only apply one crypto
map to any interface. I also found out that if you use sequence
numbers on your crypto map you can have different policies set up.
That way you can apply different behavior to the traffic entering the
crypto interface, but what is not clear to me is if what I want is
possible. I have read in posts where people have TRIED to do what we
are trying to do and failed.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

Thank you,

P.