Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > PasswordRecovery - Sending Mail

PasswordRecovery - Sending Mail

=?Utf-8?B?UmFq?=

In PasswordRecovery control, in case if the mail server is not accessable,
how can we notify the user it before resetting the password. I know we have
"SendMailError" event, but it fires only after the password is reset.

Is there any option available in PasswordRecovery control?

ASP.NET 2.0 /C#