Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Hard Disk Software

Hard Disk Software

Dalgy

Anyone give me a web address for good software to recover
files from corrupt Hard Drives ?

Cheers
Andy

no one

www.google.com
look for "data recovery"

Neil

"Dalgy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:d10701c439a4
$242e7260$(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone give me a web address for good software to recover
> files from corrupt Hard Drives ?
>
> Cheers
> Andy

Consultant posted this a while back. It might help you out...

http://www.runtime.org/

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Cheers mate thats the one I was looking for just couldnt
remember the name