Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Missing Zipped File Command

Missing Zipped File Command

=?Utf-8?B?S2lyaw==?=

I recently installed Stuffit becasue I have one person who uses this and
sends me large files. However; now my command IE Right Click Create a Zipped
Folder is gone. How do I get it back?

=?Utf-8?B?TG9yZFJoeXM=?=

I don't think its gone, it just never was. I have WinZip and WinRAR installed
on Vista x64 and the context menu items were never available. I have heard
that this is a flaw in Vista x64 and won't be addressed till SP1.

Download zipped files Amelyan ASP .Net 0 03-07-2006 04:30 PM
zipped firefox Ed Mullen Firefox 5 09-21-2005 03:07 AM
Location of Fire Fox zipped archive Erronius Firefox 2 02-24-2005 05:50 PM
Problems opening Zipped files =?Utf-8?B?Z3JhcGh0ZXI=?= Microsoft Certification 0 05-27-2004 08:21 AM
Streaming ZIPPED files Mark Kelly ASP .Net 6 05-12-2004 03:06 PM

Advertisments