Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > usb adapter

usb adapter

=?Utf-8?B?dHJhZGVyZ2Vl?=

I'm using xp and I'm trying to connect to the internet with a wireless usb
adapter. It connects with the base station on my main computer just fine but
when I click on "internet explorer" It just wants to use the dial up
connection. I've tried all of the connection wizards to change how I connect
to the internet.

=?Utf-8?B?SHVnaA==?=

Open IE, Tools, Internet Options, Connection and change the settings
accordingly.