Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > CompTIA Certs

CompTIA Certs

How do you get my CompTIA certs added to my transcripts

=?Utf-8?B?U0I=?=

Suppose to be able to go o COMPTia and auth them to send it to Microsoft. I took my test little over a week ago and I am still waiting for them to show up.

Kosh

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1f501c43847$10aca580$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you get my CompTIA certs added to my transcripts

http://www.comptia.org/certification...d/ms_apply.asp
Applying Your CompTIA Credentials Towards a Microsoft Certification

1.. Take at least one Microsoft MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server
2003 exam or Windows 2000 exam to obtain your MCP identification number (MCP
ID). You must have your MCP ID number to apply your CompTIA credentials
towards MCSA certification.

Your MCP ID number is provided to you by e-mail after you take a
Microsoft exam, regardless of whether you passed or failed the exam. You can
also contact a Microsoft Regional Education Service Center for assistance.

2.. Fill out and submit the online CompTIA Microsoft Candidate
Information form.

3.. CompTIA will verify your credentials and forward your
information to Microsoft.

--
Michael E MacDonald MCSE-Win2K + S, MCSE-NT4, MCSA-Win2K + S, MCP+I, MCP
XP, A+, Security +

CompTIA vs Microsoft Certs iephoenixaz@gmail.com A+ Certification 0 07-06-2007 01:17 AM
Will older Comptia A+ and Net+ Certs Apply to MCSA Netech MCSA 4 09-22-2006 03:08 PM
Value of CompTIA certs debra8359@yahoo.com A+ Certification 1 07-12-2004 06:49 PM
CompTIA Certs MCSE 2 05-12-2004 05:48 PM
Certs and HR people...does HR know anything about certs? Scott D MCSE 0 10-27-2003 02:44 AM

Advertisments