Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Cluster Question

Cluster Question

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=

I created a 2 node cluster using a quorum disk but would like to change that
to File Share Witness. How can this be done if it even can?

Charlie Russel - MVP

I don't believe it can be done, but I haven't spent a lot of time with
clustering recently. I think your best bet would be to post this question on
the clustering newsgroup. microsoft.public.windows.clustering.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I created a 2 node cluster using a quorum disk but would like to change
>that
> to File Share Witness. How can this be done if it even can?

Nut Cracker

"Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I created a 2 node cluster using a quorum disk but would like to change
>that
> to File Share Witness. How can this be done if it even can?

i dont understand your question ... can you please more clearly state it?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?=

I can't find that newsgroup. Can you provide the newsgroup URL or the
newsgroup server to go to?

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> I don't believe it can be done, but I haven't spent a lot of time with
> clustering recently. I think your best bet would be to post this question on
> the clustering newsgroup. microsoft.public.windows.clustering.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
>
> "Robert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I created a 2 node cluster using a quorum disk but would like to change
> >that
> > to File Share Witness. How can this be done if it even can?

Jane C

microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled

--
Charlie.