Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Disk defrager for Vista (FREE)

Disk defrager for Vista (FREE)

Kue2

http://www.auslogics.com/

Kue2

Just finished running this defrager.It is extremely fast & Graphical too.
This ones a keeper!!!!

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.auslogics.com/

Tony Sperling

W2K, XP, Vista, 2003 - but, no mention of 64bit in there?

Tony. . .

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just finished running this defrager.It is extremely fast & Graphical too.
> This ones a keeper!!!!
>
> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.auslogics.com/

Kue2

Hi Tony!
I ran it in vista 64 no problem installing or using the software.

news:O53L$(E-Mail Removed)...
> W2K, XP, Vista, 2003 - but, no mention of 64bit in there?
>

> Tony. . .
>

> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Just finished running this defrager.It is extremely fast & Graphical too.
>> This ones a keeper!!!!
>>
>> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > http://www.auslogics.com/

Tony Sperling

I just fetched it for my W2K system, to see - O.K. I give it a whirl all
around.

Tony. . .

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Tony!
> I ran it in vista 64 no problem installing or using the software.

> news:O53L$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > W2K, XP, Vista, 2003 - but, no mention of 64bit in there?
> >

> > Tony. . .
> >

> > "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Just finished running this defrager.It is extremely fast & Graphical

too.
> >> This ones a keeper!!!!
> >>
> >> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Jane C

Works fine in x64.

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
news:O53L$(E-Mail Removed)...
> W2K, XP, Vista, 2003 - but, no mention of 64bit in there?
>

> Tony. . .
>

> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Just finished running this defrager.It is extremely fast & Graphical too.
>> This ones a keeper!!!!
>>
>> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > http://www.auslogics.com/

John Barnes

Some of the defraggers have been erasing restore points on Vista. Has
anyone checked this one.

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Tony!
> I ran it in vista 64 no problem installing or using the software.

> news:O53L$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> W2K, XP, Vista, 2003 - but, no mention of 64bit in there?
>>

>> Tony. . .
>>

>> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Just finished running this defrager.It is extremely fast & Graphical
>>> too.
>>> This ones a keeper!!!!
>>>
>>> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Kue2

Ran this defrager on Vista 64 then on XP 64 then on XP no problems very
very fast.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some of the defraggers have been erasing restore points on Vista. Has
> anyone checked this one.
>

> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi Tony!
>> I ran it in vista 64 no problem installing or using the software.
>>
>> "Tony Sperling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:O53L$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> W2K, XP, Vista, 2003 - but, no mention of 64bit in there?
>>>

>>> Tony. . .
>>>

>>> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Charlie Russel - MVP

OK, I'm having a hard time understanding why you think you need a defragger
in Vista. XP x64? Certainly. But Vista has automatic background
defragmentation built in to the OS. IME, it stays quite well defragged.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.auslogics.com/

Robert Klemme

On 06.03.2007 04:21, Kue2 wrote:

> Ran this defrager on Vista 64 then on XP 64 then on XP no problems
> very very fast.

And you are sure it actually did defrag the drive and not do something else?

robert

Defrager Mr Pounder Computer Support 6 01-17-2010 07:45 PM
Auslogics Disk Defrag (Vista 64 & Vista 32) Free Kue2 Windows 64bit 0 09-27-2007 03:02 PM
Getting "not enough disk space error" when there is plenty of disk space Jas Shultz ASP .Net 0 12-03-2003 05:07 PM
Disk Space On System Disk In XP Harry Da Hat Computer Support 0 11-13-2003 11:25 AM

Advertisments