Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > 3d flip in Vista ultimate 64

3d flip in Vista ultimate 64

Kue2

According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE FLIP
3D.
where is the button on the taskbar????????????

I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on the
taskbar????

Anyone?

=?Utf-8?B?bmVpbC50Lg==?=

Do you have Quicklaunch enabled, so theres icons on the taskbar next to the
Start button? If no Quicklaunch then you need to right click on the taskbar,
then choose Toolbars from the menu and then enable Quicklaunch. Once you have
Quicklaunch then the Switch between Windows is there (is on mine). Works nice
too, you click that icon once then the 3-D flip view starts, then you scroll
the mouse wheel.
Good luck.

"Kue2" wrote:

> According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
> 1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE FLIP
> 3D.
> where is the button on the taskbar????????????
>
> I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on the
> taskbar????
>
> Anyone?

canixs

Do you need a GPS to find it?
it is the second icon on the right of the START icon.
If you don't see any icon right next to the START icon then just right click
on the taskbar and choose toolbar and click on the quicklaunch to enable it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...