Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > 3d flip in Vista ultimate 64

Reply
Thread Tools

3d flip in Vista ultimate 64

 
 
Kue2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2007
According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE FLIP
3D.
where is the button on the taskbar????????????

I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on the
taskbar????

Anyone?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Barnes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2007
It is in the quick launch area.

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
> 1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE FLIP
> 3D.
> where is the button on the taskbar????????????
>
> I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on the
> taskbar????
>
> Anyone?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Barnes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2007
It is in the quick launch area.

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
> 1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE FLIP
> 3D.
> where is the button on the taskbar????????????
>
> I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on the
> taskbar????
>
> Anyone?


 
Reply With Quote
 
DP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2007

You have to make sure you have the Quick Launch bar activated. Right-clik on
the taskbar, got to Toolbars and make sure Quick Launch is checked.
Usually the icon is the second one from the left.


"John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It is in the quick launch area.
>
> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
>> 1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE
>> FLIP
>> 3D.
>> where is the button on the taskbar????????????
>>
>> I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on
>> the
>> taskbar????
>>
>> Anyone?

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?b25lc24wMg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-03-2007
iT WORKS FOR ME WHEN i PRESS DOWN THE wINDOWS KEY, 2 KEYS TO THE LEFT OF THE
SPACEBAR, AND THEN PRESS THE tab KEY. Sorry that was all caps

"DP" wrote:

>
> You have to make sure you have the Quick Launch bar activated. Right-clik on
> the taskbar, got to Toolbars and make sure Quick Launch is checked.
> Usually the icon is the second one from the left.
>
>
> "John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > It is in the quick launch area.
> >
> > "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
> >> 1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE
> >> FLIP
> >> 3D.
> >> where is the button on the taskbar????????????
> >>
> >> I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on
> >> the
> >> taskbar????
> >>
> >> Anyone?

> >

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
R. C. White, MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2007
Hi, Kue2.

As the others said, the Flip 3D button (also called Switch between windows
and Windows switcher) is BY DEFAULT the second button on the Quick Launch
toolbar. The icon is not very distinct; I think it is a fanned deck of
light grey cards on a dark blue rectangular background.

However, like all QL icons, it can be moved or deleted from the QL toolbar.
Maybe that happened on your computer.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Microsoft Windows MVP
(Running Windows Mail in Vista Ultimate x64)

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
> 1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE FLIP
> 3D.
> where is the button on the taskbar????????????
>
> I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on the
> taskbar????
>
> Anyone?


 
Reply With Quote
 
DP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-07-2007

I haven't been following this thread, but if no one hasn't told you this
already, you have to make sure you have the Quick Launch bar activated.
Right click on the taskbar choose TOOLBARS and then check QUICK LAUNCH.


"R. C. White, MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Kue2.
>
> As the others said, the Flip 3D button (also called Switch between windows
> and Windows switcher) is BY DEFAULT the second button on the Quick Launch
> toolbar. The icon is not very distinct; I think it is a fanned deck of
> light grey cards on a dark blue rectangular background.
>
> However, like all QL icons, it can be moved or deleted from the QL
> toolbar. Maybe that happened on your computer.
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> (E-Mail Removed)
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> (Running Windows Mail in Vista Ultimate x64)
>
> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> According to windows help & support :To switch windows using Flip 3D:
>> 1: click the SWITCH BETWEEN WINDOWS BUTTON ON THE TASKBAR TO OPEN THE
>> FLIP 3D.
>> where is the button on the taskbar????????????
>>
>> I know you can open 3d flip by using keyboard,but where is the icon on
>> the taskbar????
>>
>> Anyone?

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flip Video Flip UltraHD 8GB Flash Drive HD Camcorder jenneylist Digital Photography 0 11-25-2009 09:04 AM
3d flip in Vista ultimate 64 Kue2 Windows 64bit 2 03-03-2007 01:35 PM
3d flip in Vista ultimate 64 Kue2 Windows 64bit 0 03-03-2007 12:16 AM
3d flip in Vista ultimate 64 Kue2 Windows 64bit 0 03-03-2007 12:16 AM
Vista Home v Vista Ultimate John Computer Information 4 02-15-2007 10:02 PM



Advertisments