Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > automated email function

automated email function

=?Utf-8?B?SmFzbWFu?=

I have a windows xp 64 machine that is running a program called "Solid
Works". This software has a pack and go feature that tries to automatically
send email. I have Office 2003 installed on the machine and have configured
Outlook to connect to an exchange server. This works fine.

When I try to use the pack and go feature Solidworks says
"send mail failed to send message"

After doing a little research it looks like it may be a problem with how
email is configured in IE and the difference between 32 and 64 bit IE. I am
new to xp 64.
Any ideas?
thanks
Jason

Automated function call invocation diagram??? Peter Olcott C++ 5 08-17-2008 04:25 PM
Automated Email Brett_A ASP General 6 11-13-2007 08:54 PM
Automated email response tonydevlin Python 0 04-07-2007 12:24 PM
WEP configuration for network users - automated Andrew Jones Wireless Networking 0 05-12-2005 01:13 PM