Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Vista 64bit and System Mechanic

Vista 64bit and System Mechanic

=?Utf-8?B?UHVmZm5zdHVmZg==?=

I feel your pain with this package. Right after I switched to vista I also
purchased the utility because it was "vista" certified. Boy was I wrong.
Even with their update it refused to function. Luckily I purchased it at
walmart so they refunded my money and I bought my next mistake windows
liveonecare. Anyway I've also given up on them as a viable utility maker.
Tis a shame because system mechanic pro 5 & 6 were great programs. I also
recently made the move to vista ultimate 64 and find no utilities of this
sort at all. Even liveonecare doesn't support 64 vista and I'm like what they
hey ms? Don't even support your own os. What kind of garbage is that? But
then again I get no support from creative labs for my x-fi fatal1ty sound
card so somehow these things don't surprise me anymore.

mikeyhsd

what kind of utilities are you looking for.
there are firewalls besides the built in one as well as several virus program that work great.