Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-225

70-225

Andreas Yiangoullis

Anyone gave the 70-225 (Exchange Design) Exam? Is it senario based? similar
to Directory Services design exam? Could you provide some details please on
the nature of the exam compared to other exams?

Andreas Yiangoullis

Ok, now I have the answer myself. It was 6 scenarios, around 4.5 hours, very
exhausting and difficult due to time pressure. Each scenario was timed at
different intervals. If you are not a quick reader, think twice.

"Andreas Yiangoullis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone gave the 70-225 (Exchange Design) Exam? Is it senario based?

similar
> to Directory Services design exam? Could you provide some details please

on
> the nature of the exam compared to other exams?

m5z@yahoo.com

I need study metarial, please send it to me , this is my last exam in
mcse thanks

Worm

"sniff"

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I need study metarial, please send it to me , this is my last exam in
> mcse thanks

Rowdy Yates

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1098909839.236156.71930
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> I need study metarial, please send it to me , this is my last exam in
> mcse thanks

okay. i sent it. keep a look out for a big blue truck with the word
"MAIL" in big red letters on the side.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

nytech5

Hello there,
Thank you sending it but can you send it again please some how I
didn't receive it, may be it went to bulk mail, thanks again...

Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngp.remove.yahoo.again.com> wrote in message news:<Xns958FEE4F6A134rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16 >...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:1098909839.236156.71930
> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>
> > I need study metarial, please send it to me , this is my last exam in
> > mcse thanks
> >

> okay. i sent it. keep a look out for a big blue truck with the word
> "MAIL" in big red letters on the side.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, nytech5 climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Hello there,
> Thank you sending it but can you send it again please some how I
> didn't receive it, may be it went to bulk mail, thanks again...

Truck prolly got a flat, or took a wrong turn at Hyderabad. Be patient.

JaR
Dispatch Thug