Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > C++ Runtime Error

C++ Runtime Error

=?Utf-8?B?UG9vbHB1bms=?=

On startup it get Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error.
The next line has Program...with nothing after it. Anyone know how to remove
this error or fix it.

Tony Sperling

Ahhh, I think VS has an option somewhere, to turn off debugging system
errors, that will not remove the error but you may get to see what it is -
and have a look in your Event Viewer to, and try to fix the real problem.

Tony. . .

"Poolpunk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On startup it get Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error.
> The next line has Program...with nothing after it. Anyone know how to

remove
> this error or fix it.

=?Utf-8?B?bWF4bWFsYXc=?=

"Poolpunk" wrote:

> On startup it get Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error.
> The next line has Program...with nothing after it. Anyone know how to remove
> this error or fix it.

=?Utf-8?B?bWF4bWFsYXc=?=