Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > RE: Flashing BIOS and getting 'Access Denied'

RE: Flashing BIOS and getting 'Access Denied'

=?Utf-8?B?Q2Fyb2wgU3RlZWxl?=

Have you tried flashing the BIOS at boot up via a floppy disk, this, to me,
has always seemed the safest option.

"Dan" wrote:

> I am attempting to flash the BIOS and I keep getting a message stating,
> 'Cannot Load Driver C:\PHLASH.SYS ACCESS DENIED' then it says to check my
> permissions and log on as administrator. I am using the admin account and
> have checked all possible permissions and can't find the problem. I am
> running Vista Ultimate 64bit. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated. Please
> send any suggesstions to '(E-Mail Removed)'.

Flashing prompt in upper-left after BIOS junglejackflash Computer Support 0 02-17-2011 04:14 PM
Flashing Bios mkk Computer Security 0 03-31-2010 08:50 AM
Flashing BIOS and getting 'Access Denied' =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?= Windows 64bit 3 02-21-2007 01:12 AM
Flashing Bios Gavin Computer Support 10 02-16-2004 05:54 AM
flashing bios anthonyberet Computer Support 6 02-11-2004 10:39 AM

Advertisments