Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Internet Explorer Crashes with Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Internet Explorer Crashes with Windows Vista Ultimate x64

=?Utf-8?B?RnJlZGVyaWMgTUVOSQ==?=

Hello,

I just wanted to share my experience hoping it will be helpful.

The problem I was confronted with occurred when I used Internet Explorer 7:
it always crashed (even with only 1 tab opened). I tried the 32-bit version
of IE, but it still crashed. I also tried to use the no add-on version but it
crashed. The "solution" I came up with was to disable the Protected Mode and
it worked.

I submitted the problem with embedded tool every time time it occurred.

OS: Windows Vista Ultimate x64 Edition (6000) - French
Antivirus: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0.2.614

Fred

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com....64bit.general