Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Reboot / Restart Server in Schedule Task

Reboot / Restart Server in Schedule Task

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=

How to set the command in Schedule Task to reboot server 2K regularily. I can't find this cmd in system32
Pls help.

Rowdy Yates

"=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbmNpcw==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in news(E-Mail Removed):

> How to set the command in Schedule Task to reboot server 2K
> regularily. I can't find this cmd in system32. Pls help.

admin tools or resource kit.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Darth 2000

what the hell would you want to restart 2k server on a regular basis for??

"Francis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> How to set the command in Schedule Task to reboot server 2K regularily. I

can't find this cmd in system32.
> Pls help.

>> How to set the command in Schedule Task to reboot server 2K
>> regularily. I can't find this cmd in system32. Pls help.
>>

>admin tools or resource kit.

.... or better still allow the sasser worm access to the server. This
should result in a system shutdown.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Darth 2000

HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!!
the whole of last week i was working at an MS call centre taking calls from
people who had been infected.
My belief that end users are stupid has now been set in concrete.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> How to set the command in Schedule Task to reboot server 2K
> >> regularily. I can't find this cmd in system32. Pls help.
> >>

> >admin tools or resource kit.

> ... or better still allow the sasser worm access to the server. This
> should result in a system shutdown.
>

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!!
>the whole of last week i was working at an MS call centre taking calls from
>people who had been infected.
>My belief that end users are stupid has now been set in concrete.

Unfortunately it's not just deu's - anyone from BA here? If so when's
you're leaving party?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 5/11/04 2:57 AM:

>>HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!!
>>the whole of last week i was working at an MS call centre taking calls from
>>people who had been infected.
>>My belief that end users are stupid has now been set in concrete.

> Unfortunately it's not just deu's - anyone from BA here? If so when's
> you're leaving party?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

If the news reports are right, there oughtta be a lot of jobs opening up
this week.

But, $Pantheon! It's a pain in the glutes having to download those
patches all the time.

JaR
Workin' Thug

JaR

Darth 2000 opined, On 5/10/04 11:13 PM:

> what the hell would you want to restart 2k server on a regular basis for??

Now that's a good question! Must have just changed over from NT.

That's a nice feature in Win98. It 'reminds' you to reboot at least once
a day. Usually right about the time you are in the middle of something
important, and haven't saved in a while.

F'n cheap ass PHB.

JaR
Paleolithic Thug