Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > nForce 4 Drivers for Vista 64bit

nForce 4 Drivers for Vista 64bit

Piers James

I managed to download some RC1 drivers for my nForce 4 mobo for Vista 64bit
(can't remember where now), but they won't play ball with Vista.

Are there any final drivers from Nvidia??

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Piers:
No word on NVidia site yet.
However the good news is that you can install rc2 and RTM Vista without any
additional nForce 4 drivers as they are built in (RAID included also).
Carlos

"Piers James" wrote:

> I managed to download some RC1 drivers for my nForce 4 mobo for Vista 64bit
> (can't remember where now), but they won't play ball with Vista.
>
> Are there any final drivers from Nvidia??

Dominic Payer

Just released http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Piers:
> No word on NVidia site yet.
> However the good news is that you can install rc2 and RTM Vista without
> any
> additional nForce 4 drivers as they are built in (RAID included also).
> Carlos
>
> "Piers James" wrote:
>
>> I managed to download some RC1 drivers for my nForce 4 mobo for Vista
>> 64bit
>> (can't remember where now), but they won't play ball with Vista.
>>
>> Are there any final drivers from Nvidia??

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Dominic:
Only for the 400 series.
I don't think they apply to the NForce4.
Carlos

"Dominic Payer" wrote:

> Just released http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Piers:
> > No word on NVidia site yet.
> > However the good news is that you can install rc2 and RTM Vista without
> > any
> > additional nForce 4 drivers as they are built in (RAID included also).
> > Carlos
> >
> > "Piers James" wrote:
> >
> >> I managed to download some RC1 drivers for my nForce 4 mobo for Vista
> >> 64bit
> >> (can't remember where now), but they won't play ball with Vista.
> >>
> >> Are there any final drivers from Nvidia??

Theo

For the 400 series:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_...a64_15.00.html

For NForce4:

Carlos wrote:
> Dominic:
> Only for the 400 series.
> I don't think they apply to the NForce4.
> Carlos
>
> "Dominic Payer" wrote:
>
>> Just released http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Piers:
>>> No word on NVidia site yet.
>>> However the good news is that you can install rc2 and RTM Vista without
>>> any
>>> additional nForce 4 drivers as they are built in (RAID included also).
>>> Carlos

Theo

Also:

nForce4 Intel x86:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html

nForce4 SLI XE/Ultra Intel:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html

nForce4 SLI Intel:

Theo wrote:
> For the 400 series:
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_...a64_15.00.html
>
> For NForce4: http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html
>

> Carlos wrote:
>> Dominic:
>> Only for the 400 series.
>> I don't think they apply to the NForce4.
>> Carlos
>>
>> "Dominic Payer" wrote:
>>
>>> Just released
>>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html
>>>

>>> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Piers James

Excellent. Thanks for the link. I should have been a bit more patient

"Dominic Payer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just released
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Piers:
>> No word on NVidia site yet.
>> However the good news is that you can install rc2 and RTM Vista without
>> any
>> additional nForce 4 drivers as they are built in (RAID included also).
>> Carlos
>>
>> "Piers James" wrote:
>>
>>> I managed to download some RC1 drivers for my nForce 4 mobo for Vista
>>> 64bit
>>> (can't remember where now), but they won't play ball with Vista.
>>>
>>> Are there any final drivers from Nvidia??

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Thanks, Theo!
Carlos
"Theo" wrote:

> For the 400 series:
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_...a64_15.00.html
>
> For NForce4:
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html
>

> Carlos wrote:
> > Dominic:
> > Only for the 400 series.
> > I don't think they apply to the NForce4.
> > Carlos
> >
> > "Dominic Payer" wrote:
> >
> >> Just released http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce4...a64_15.00.html
> >>

> >> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Dominic:
Sorry for my other post.
You are right.
Those are the NForce4's I've been looking for.
Carlos