Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows Live OneCare for 64bit (Vista Ultimate)

Windows Live OneCare for 64bit (Vista Ultimate)

David Heer

Does anyone know when a Windows Live OneCare for 64bit (Vista Ultimate) will
be available?

Jane C

Nothing heard so far.

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
"David Heer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know when a Windows Live OneCare for 64bit (Vista Ultimate)
> will be available?

=?Utf-8?B?ZmxvZXBrZQ==?=

"David Heer" wrote:

> Does anyone know when a Windows Live OneCare for 64bit (Vista Ultimate) will
> be available?
> no im waithing fo it !,also mainy drivers !

=?Utf-8?B?RnJ1c3RyYXRlZCBDb2xl?=

"floepke" wrote:

> "David Heer" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know when a Windows Live OneCare for 64bit (Vista Ultimate) will
> > be available?
> > no im waithing fo it !,also mainy drivers !

>Let me get this straight, Nicrosoft releases a 64 bit operating system without 64 bit support. Hmmm, maybe 64 bit support will come when they release a 128 bit operating system. Just a guess ... cause Microsoft ain't say'n squat. Thanks Billy.

Xbox Live Fan

From what I was able to gather on the OneCare site suppport for 64 bit Vista
will not arrive before Fall.

"Frustrated Cole" <Frustrated http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in