Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Enterprise

Enterprise

Captin Kirk

I want to get an MCSE , so I can control permissions on the USS Enterprise .
How do I fix it so that Mr Spock only has access to the anti-matter printer
?

Kirk out .

=?Utf-8?B?UkVH?=

The enterprise did not use Windows NT. U have to use a program called "chmod"!
I m not sure but i think they were pre-unix even maybee cp/m
What they did not show U is the huge card reader that toook up most of the space on the Enterprise
ever noticed how they had all that space and you saw the transporter room, The bridge, the Sick bay. The rest of the enterprise was a very large anolog relay depenant system with a total 120 HZ 1k,

Picard

What are you doing out of the retired officers home? The
computers on the enterprise do not use any form of
software by the ancient earth company known as Microsoft.
In fact they went out of business back in 2010. It's
founder, William Gates committed suicide soon after being
found guilty of copyright violation and market
monopolization. In fact a version of his software was once
used by NASA for a manned mission to Mars. That mission
failed when the onboard computer computer crashed due to a
conflict between the operating system and the driver for
the atomic drive controller. Sadly all hands were lost and
Microsoft was fined billions of US dollars.

Now quit bothering Spock and go back to your room at the
retirement home befor I call security.

Picard out

=?Utf-8?B?QU5PTg==?=

they used LINUX for the mission to mars.

billyw

t'pol has great tits

"Captin Kirk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to get an MCSE , so I can control permissions on the USS Enterprise

..
> How do I fix it so that Mr Spock only has access to the anti-matter

printer
> ?
>
> Kirk out .

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

billyw wrote:
> t'pol has great tits

I'd hit seven of nine.

--
Fris "And Savak from Wrath of Kahn" beeŽ

Certaholics

billyw

yup.... agreed..

but t'pol looks dirtier.. a swollower at the very least by my estimations

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> billyw wrote:
> > t'pol has great tits

> I'd hit seven of nine.
>
> --
> Fris "And Savak from Wrath of Kahn" beeŽ
>
> Certaholics

Mike T.

WWSD?
..