Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless home network, Briefcase, and Outlook 2003

Wireless home network, Briefcase, and Outlook 2003

=?Utf-8?B?RHIgS2VuIEJyb3duLUdyYXRjaGV2?=

Systems: Windows XP Pro SP2 with Outlook 2003 on wireless home network where
my desktop & notebook are identically configured & setup.
Challenge 1: What files do I need to drag into Briefcase utility so I can
use Briefcase to synch & update the specific components - Calendar, Contacts,
Junk Mail (entries for Allowed & Blocked email & domain addresses), and where
on the hard drive would they likely be kept/stored?
Challenge 2: Is there a way to automate the synch & update between PCs',
using Briefcase, so that simply coming into wireless range and establishing
connection by my laptop, it occurs without me having to start/execute an
action?