Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Flash Player Security Update refuses to install. . .

Flash Player Security Update refuses to install. . .

Tony Sperling

Today was perhaps the fourth occasion when this update failed, it hardly
seem to even try - I click update and without the tiniest delay I get a
failure report!

Any comments?

Tony. . .

John Barnes

Have you tried to uninstall flash player, and let the updated version
install freshly?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Today was perhaps the fourth occasion when this update failed, it hardly
> seem to even try - I click update and without the tiniest delay I get a
> failure report!
>
> Any comments?
>

> Tony. . .

=?Utf-8?B?eHRlbGE=?=

Check and see what player versions you have here:
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/
If you have flash version 7 the answer is here:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled...ae#auto_update

"Tony Sperling" wrote:

> Today was perhaps the fourth occasion when this update failed, it hardly
> seem to even try - I click update and without the tiniest delay I get a
> failure report!
>
> Any comments?
>

> Tony. . .

Tony Sperling

Thanks, to both - the links will probably be the 'Quick Fix'. Without them,
the 'Barnes Solution' looks like a reasonable 'Slow Fix' to me. . .

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...