Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Consultant & Kline Sphere

Consultant & Kline Sphere

Ken Briscoe

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:409bfa3d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> mmm, what else will you suck?
>

> I got a few cases here...
>
> I'd prefer an exchange for housework, however. How good are you wih a
> vacuum?

I wish I was the Olsen Twins' father.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Consultant

thats just wrong

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:409bfa3d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > mmm, what else will you suck?
> >

> > I got a few cases here...
> >
> > I'd prefer an exchange for housework, however. How good are you wih a
> > vacuum?

> I wish I was the Olsen Twins' father.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Consultant

maybe his application to the golden arches was overlooked?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What's up? Bad day at the test center?
>
> On Fri, 7 May 2004 13:20:51 -0700,
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >you are evil people.

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kat

their father?? you perv. that's incest

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:409bfa3d$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>mmm, what else will you suck?
>>

>>I got a few cases here...
>>
>>I'd prefer an exchange for housework, however. How good are you wih a
>>vacuum?

> I wish I was the Olsen Twins' father.

--
Kat - MCNGP #29

Rowdy Yates

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:a0b201c43470$caeeb6c0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> you are evil people.

are you a gay man?

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Larry Samuels

"Kat" and "innocent" are two words that should never be used in the same
sentence <VBEG>

--
" If I have a trojan on my computer,
does that mean I'm protected from getting a virus ? "
"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:409bf138$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now why am I not included in that? I feel left out. But hey, I'm good, and
> sweet, and all that's innocent left in this cold, hard world.

>> you are evil people.

> --
> Kat - MCNGP #29

Neil

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:e$yihmHNEHA.3596
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> maybe his application to the golden arches was overlooked?

there's always BK

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Larry Samuels" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OMq2dnKNEHA.2644
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> "Kat" and "innocent" are two words that should never be used in the same
> sentence <VBEG>

"Kat" and "Fun" however....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

"Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:409c0e2d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> their father?? you perv. that's incest

Go see Half Baked. That line, "you call that an addiction?! I suck dick for
coke!" is uttered by the immortal Bob Saget. Bob Saget, as I'm sure you'd
remember, Kat, portrayed Danny Tanner, the father of DJ, Stephanie, and
little Michelle Tanner on the hit ABC family comedy "Full House" (which, by
the way, gave birth to the career of John Stamos, currently known as Mr.
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos [soon to be Rebecca Romijn]). Coincidentally, the
Michelle Tanner character was played by both Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.
Thus, Bob Saget is the Olsen twins' "father". Bringing us full circle in
this twisted abomination of a thread.

HTH. HAND.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

---
Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:409c0e2d$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> their father?? you perv. that's incest

> Go see Half Baked. That line, "you call that an addiction?! I suck
> dick for coke!" is uttered by the immortal Bob Saget. Bob Saget, as
> I'm sure you'd remember, Kat, portrayed Danny Tanner, the father of
> DJ, Stephanie, and little Michelle Tanner on the hit ABC family
> comedy "Full House" (which, by the way, gave birth to the career of
> John Stamos, currently known as Mr. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos [soon to be
> Rebecca Romijn]). Coincidentally, the Michelle Tanner character was
> played by both Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Thus, Bob Saget is the
> Olsen twins' "father". Bringing us full circle in this twisted
> abomination of a thread.

No wonder they don't let him host America's Funniest Home Videos anymore.

to Kline sphere Disillusioned_01 MCSD 9 06-01-2004 03:23 PM
For Kline Sphere and Jay Walters(70-310) David MCSD 1 02-23-2004 07:14 PM
For Kline Sphere MCSD 17 11-26-2003 08:26 PM
Re: Has Kline Sphere ever made a useful post? Bob Holmes MCSD 8 07-07-2003 09:54 PM
MCSD .NET will find your six figure jobs! don't listen to kline sphere Jeff MCSD 4 07-03-2003 08:34 PM

Advertisments