Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Please search in Registry those strings you see in Add/Remove and tell us
where they are!
Carlos

"Kue2" wrote:

> Found the fixes,they do not find the invalid entries, thus I cannot remove
> them.
> "Colin Barnhorst" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Navigate to Kellys Korner. Kelly has some fixes for this.
> > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
> > You will have to browse the site but the fixes are there.
> >
> > "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> How do I remove entries left after uninstall. I have 4- Nero entries that
> >> did not get deleted. How do I remove them from the add remove programs?
> >> I tried John Barret's edit the registry fix but could not find any
> >> reference to nero.

Tony Sperling

Aye! Enormous, it is. . .

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You're welcome, but thank Kelly. An enormous job.

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This is one I've never heard of - very usefull. A quick glance revealed

an
> > amazing number of 'fixes' to issues that has been under treatment here.

> > just love *.REG files - I am going to test a few of these.
> >
> > Thanks, Colin!
> >

> > Tony. . .
> >

> > "Colin Barnhorst" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Navigate to Kellys Korner. Kelly has some fixes for this.
> >> http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
> >> You will have to browse the site but the fixes are there.
> >>
> >> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > that

programs?

McG.

Also; what triggers 'Add/Remove Programs' to offer to remove invalid
entries?
McG.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...