Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 70-220.....snore....snore

Re: 70-220.....snore....snore

LnkWizard

"Mikey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have been putting it off for a few weeks.....lazy......but I write

70-220 next week, can anyone tell me how many questions this one is, I
haven't been able to find this info (accurate anyway) I have heard 4 case
studies with 10-15 questions each.

> Off topic a bit but is it just me or after writing 4-5 exams is it normal

for your brain to go into don't care need a nap don't want to study\write
anymore........and so on

> I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!

Rather than motivation, how about a dire threat?

"If you don't get busy and study for your next exam we will
get e_pox to come live in your house."

---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

Neil

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:ukxk2HFNEHA.3452
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> "If you don't get busy and study for your next exam we will
> get e_pox to come live in your house."

*Neil pulls books from shelf and begins studying, not caring what for*

--
Dr. Stupid MCNGP #30

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=

The e-pox eh....well that's kinda motivating me.....

Like the comments about going to prometric to find out how many quetsions, you guys are funny.....

F*%K it I'm writing tha mutha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil

"=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> F*%K it I'm writing tha mutha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew we could motivate you...

--
Dr. Stupid MCNGP #30