Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > cannot repair

cannot repair

slacosse@hotmail.com

says the parttion is unrecognized, need to create new partion. I don't
want to lose all my information. There is 8mb unpartitioned space left
on this drive.

Dshai

Is Norton Ghost installed on this partition?

--

Dshai

Life is only limited by those living it...

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...