Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Securing network

Securing network

anon

We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
point for a period of 2 days.

The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
period.
How can I secure the network during this period?

The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.

Carey Holzman

Carey

"anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> We have a hard wired cat5 network, but we need to add a wireless network
> point for a period of 2 days.
>
> The wireless connections will only be used for Internet Access during this
> period.
> How can I secure the network during this period?
>
> The wireless users will not be logging into the domain.

Jack

Hi
May be this can Help: Wireless - Basic:
Jack (MVP-Networking).