Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: unwanted sets of copies in MY Pictures!

Re: unwanted sets of copies in MY Pictures!

Tony Sperling

'Media Center' isn't 64bit, is it? You may get better support from a group
that is dedicated to the system in question.

Tony. . .

"R.C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will VISTA fix Media Center problem which causes multiple sets of unwanted
> copies in MY PICTURES ? Or will VISTA make it worse?
>
> In Windows XP Professional AMD 2x64 core Media Center and all Media

Centers
> I tested
> there is a big problem which forces the purchaser of this "paid for being
> fast"computer to slowest beginner's speed and finally to standstill and
> consequently to reverse!
> As medium to fast typer please go into MY Pictures, click left on one of
> several pictures (or files), press CTRL and hold, then click random on 6,

10