Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 70-220.....snore....snore

Re: 70-220.....snore....snore

>I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP!!! GOD DAMN IT, WAKE UP!!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Just take the exam. Why does it matter how many questions
it has?

Some exams don't have a fixed number of questions.

Neil

"=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZXk=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Yawn.....
>
> That wasn't bad but still need more.....motiv...can't
> finish...senten...ces
>
> Now how about the actual exam question c'mon people

try your local Prometric or Vue location. there you can get REAL exam
questions, just sit the exam. They are even more realistic than cobol's
or wongh's or don's or....

<Ala Red>
get ta friggin work before I put my boot in yer ass...dumbass
</Ala Red>
--
Dr. Stupid MCNGP #30