Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: Nero 7.5.9.0a changing theme to Basic

Re: Nero 7.5.9.0a changing theme to Basic

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yeah - get rid of Nero?

(sorry, couldn't resist.)

I no longer use Nero for anything. I use Alex Feinman's ISORecorder plus the
built in capabilities of Vista and between the two, it hasn't been an issue.
AND I haven't had to deal with getting kicked out of Glass.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now it caught me also!
> I have the same disease suffered by others.
> Running Nero Burning Rom switches the theme to Aero Basic.
> Tried system restore to no avail.
> Did anybody find a solution to this?
> Running Vista x64 rc2.
> Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

I've always liked Nero, but wasn't all that thrilled with the 7.x release.
And with all their claims about now supporting Vista, I was extremely
disappointed in the behaviour. But with Alex's really useful little utility,
plus the native stuff, I've been OK. So far, at least. Oh. And, of course,
plus DaemonTools. Need that to mount ISOs.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Je, je, je...
> Somehow I knew I would get that answer sooner or later.
> I'll give a shot to your suggestion and see if I can do with the Vista
> embedded utilities for burning.
> Carlos
>
> "Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:
>
>> Yeah - get rid of Nero?
>>
>> (sorry, couldn't resist.)
>>
>> I no longer use Nero for anything. I use Alex Feinman's ISORecorder plus
>> the
>> built in capabilities of Vista and between the two, it hasn't been an
>> issue.
>> AND I haven't had to deal with getting kicked out of Glass.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Now it caught me also!
>> > I have the same disease suffered by others.
>> > Running Nero Burning Rom switches the theme to Aero Basic.
>> > Tried system restore to no avail.
>> > Did anybody find a solution to this?
>> > Running Vista x64 rc2.
>> > Carlos