Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > the server is not configured for transactions

the server is not configured for transactions

ahmed youssef

hi
I got this error message
Error Message:
The server is not configured for transactions.

after some search I found that the IPC$ is not shared so
I typed net share IPC$ it seams to work for 20 seconds
only .. and I found that all partitions is not shared for
the admin($) so I shared it with $ and it's not work...
in the end I found that my clients can't get to the
master brawser but I havn't a wins server all this errors
for one reason but I can't find any solution so can any
body help me please

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000...nfo/reskit/en-
us/default.asp?url=/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-
us/w2000Msgs/4499.asp

Neil

"ahmed youssef" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:9ad701c43415$352b3c40$(E-Mail Removed):

> hi
> I got this error message
> Error Message:
> The server is not configured for transactions.
>
> after some search I found that the IPC$ is not shared so
> I typed net share IPC$ it seams to work for 20 seconds
> only .. and I found that all partitions is not shared for
> the admin($) so I shared it with $ and it's not work...
> in the end I found that my clients can't get to the
> master brawser but I havn't a wins server all this errors
> for one reason but I can't find any solution so can any
> body help me please
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000...nfo/reskit/en-
> us/default.asp?url=/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-
> us/w2000Msgs/4499.asp

try a little google. I found this in about 2 minutes

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/win2000/1063240889

possible virus...

--
Neil MCNGP #30