Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Intel quad cores

Intel quad cores

Colin Barnhorst

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6...?tag=nl.r28030

As expected these quads are paired dual-cores on the same die. If you are
waiting for a true quad, AMD's Barcelona is mentioned in the article. Intel
is planning true quads later this year also.

Colin Barnhorst
MVP Virtual Machine

Charlie Russel - MVP

For that kind of money, I'd far rather have a real pair of dual core Xeon
5100s. With the appropriate access to extra RAM.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...