Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: iSCSI Data fragmented on 1Gb Ethernet

Re: iSCSI Data fragmented on 1Gb Ethernet

Charlie Russel - MVP

This is really something for HP to address - it's their software and their
hardware and their drivers. I'd try posting a question on their support
forum, or contacting your support person directly. Personally, I'd bet on an
ethernet driver, but that's just a random WAG.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...