Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Thank You FrisbeeŽ

Thank You FrisbeeŽ

Network Guru

Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not THE
proudest day) of my life.

While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting. I
simply replied to it with an "A"

FrisbeeŽ followed it up with an "S"

After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks phrase
was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat finished it with an
R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that Frisbee and his fiefdom on
MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list was like a who's who of MCNGP,
Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I
am so choked with emotion.

Rowdy Yates

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not
> THE proudest day) of my life.
>
> While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting.
> I simply replied to it with an "A"
>
> FrisbeeŽ followed it up with an "S"
>
> After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks
> phrase was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat
> finished it with an R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that
> Frisbee and his fiefdom on MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list
> was like a who's who of MCNGP, Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the
> list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I am so choked with emotion.

geek.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Neil

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not
>> THE proudest day) of my life.
>>
>> While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting.
>> I simply replied to it with an "A"
>>
>> FrisbeeŽ followed it up with an "S"
>>
>> After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks
>> phrase was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat
>> finished it with an R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that
>> Frisbee and his fiefdom on MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list
>> was like a who's who of MCNGP, Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the
>> list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I am so choked with emotion.
>>

> geek.
>
> Rowdy Yates, MCSE

some people are easily amused. but then I was in the bunch that made NG a
happy camper. I'm so ashamed....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Network Guru

Thank you Neil

news:Xns94E1CAB7F6A8Fneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>
> > "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not
> >> THE proudest day) of my life.
> >>
> >> While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting.
> >> I simply replied to it with an "A"
> >>
> >> FrisbeeŽ followed it up with an "S"
> >>
> >> After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks
> >> phrase was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat
> >> finished it with an R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that
> >> Frisbee and his fiefdom on MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list
> >> was like a who's who of MCNGP, Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the
> >> list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I am so choked with emotion.
> >>

> > geek.
> >
> > Rowdy Yates, MCSE

> some people are easily amused. but then I was in the bunch that made NG a
> happy camper. I'm so ashamed....
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:efORAl8MEHA.3596
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Thank you Neil

ah, fsck! you're welcome....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Network Guru

news:Xns94E1D107527E2neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:efORAl8MEHA.3596
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>

> > Thank you Neil
> >

> ah, fsck! you're welcome....
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30

Thanks again Neil for assisting me in celebrating the greatest day of my
life. The dosages on my meds have been increased, the mcngp fiefdom is
backing me up in the newsgroups, i am feeling good....life does not get any
better than this!

Brat

oooh I finally get an honorary mention

--
Sue MCNGP #69
Proud member since April 8, 2002
"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not THE
> proudest day) of my life.
>
> While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting. I
> simply replied to it with an "A"
>
> FrisbeeŽ followed it up with an "S"
>
> After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks

phrase
> was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat finished it with

an
> R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that Frisbee and his fiefdom on
> MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list was like a who's who of MCNGP,
> Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I
> am so choked with emotion.

congrates

On Thu, 6 May 2004 18:57:00 -0400, "Network Guru"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Today, May 6, 2004 will go down as one of the proudest days (if not THE
>proudest day) of my life.
>
>While lurking is the MCSE newsgroup, I observed a braindump posting. I
>simply replied to it with an "A"
>
>FrisbeeŽ followed it up with an "S"
>
>After his posting, others followed and later on in the morning Chalks phrase
>was spelled out. I let out an emotional scream when Kat finished it with an
>R at 11:41 AM. I was proud of the fact that Frisbee and his fiefdom on
>MCNGPers backed me up. The posting list was like a who's who of MCNGP,
>Frisbee, consultant,brat,ken and the list goes on and on. Thanks guys, I
>am so choked with emotion.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Thanks again Neil for assisting me in celebrating the greatest day of my
>life. The dosages on my meds have been increased, the mcngp fiefdom is
>backing me up in the newsgroups, i am feeling good....life does not get any
>better than this!

Well, may be in the real world it does.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Network Guru

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> congrates

Thank you mr chalk. It is an honor to be congratulated by the person who
coined the famous phrase for braindumpers.