Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Matrix-style braindumps in our future?

Matrix-style braindumps in our future?

Neo

"Can you fly that thing?"

"Not yet."

Remember when they just had the computer teach them
something in a few moments?

That's probably limited to skills, and cannot be used to
teach judgment.

Someone once said an education is what you have left when
you've forgotten everything you have learned.

I suppose the most employable MCSE is the one with
sufficient education in the school of hard knocks. There
are no braindumps for that, now are there?

Rowdy Yates

"Neo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:988c01c433bc$406cd900
$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Can you fly that thing?"
>
> "Not yet."
>
> Remember when they just had the computer teach them
> something in a few moments?
>
> That's probably limited to skills, and cannot be used to
> teach judgment.
>
> Someone once said an education is what you have left when
> you've forgotten everything you have learned.
>
> I suppose the most employable MCSE is the one with
> sufficient education in the school of hard knocks. There
> are no braindumps for that, now are there?

ass fuscker.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

>I suppose the most employable MCSE is the one with
>sufficient education in the school of hard knocks. There
>are no braindumps for that, now are there?

No, the most employable MCSE's are the ones with the real world
experience; and yes, there are no braindumps for experience.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neo wrote:
> "Can you fly that thing?"
>
> "Not yet."
>
> Remember when they just had the computer teach them
> something in a few moments?
>
> That's probably limited to skills, and cannot be used to
> teach judgment.
>
> Someone once said an education is what you have left when
> you've forgotten everything you have learned.
>
> I suppose the most employable MCSE is the one with
> sufficient education in the school of hard knocks. There
> are no braindumps for that, now are there?

MY BRANE HURTS

Neil

Frisbee® <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:uSs51LDNEHA.2704
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> MY BRANE HURTS

pfffftt! Fris u spulled mi rong...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>> MY BRANE HURTS
>
>pfffftt! Fris u spulled mi rong...

looks fine to me - hee!, hee!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> MY BRANE HURTS

>>pfffftt! Fris u spulled mi rong...

> looks fine to me - hee!, hee!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

His brain? You’ve been practicing surgery again haven't you? You know
that with out a license that's against the law. I don't _CARE_ what the
boot camps said, the brain dump was not enough to pass the medical
exam...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>His brain? You’ve been practicing surgery again haven't you? You know
>that with out a license that's against the law. I don't _CARE_ what the
>boot camps said, the brain dump was not enough to pass the medical
>exam...

HA! HA! HA! GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>His brain? You’ve been practicing surgery again haven't you? You know
>>that with out a license that's against the law. I don't _CARE_ what the
>>boot camps said, the brain dump was not enough to pass the medical
>>exam...

> HA! HA! HA! GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

***YAWN***