Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I am bored..

I am bored..

Dragon

And nothing fun to do... Don't want to work right now either... Any ideas?
Where's the real Thursday fun?

Ken Briscoe

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.blockdeath.com/, SFW.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Rowdy Yates

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

>> Where's the real Thursday fun?

> http://www.bigideafun.com/penguins/a...nguin/info.htm
> http://www.thejab.com/newsite/balm.html
> http://game.panlogic.net/
> http://www.hackernetwork.com/flash/stickdeath9.shtml
> http://www.popcap.com/gameframe.php?theGame=sevenseas
> http://play.games.com/playgames/home.jsp

geeks!

Rowdy Yates
--
"the man who tried and failed miserably"
--

Kat

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>And nothing fun to do... Don't want to work right now either... Any ideas?
>>Where's the real Thursday fun?

> http://www.blockdeath.com/, SFW.

Leave it to Kenny to save us all!

I've just been given te task of copying 500 cd's for backups. I think
I'll play games instead.

--
Kat - MCNGP #29