Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > EasyBCD 1.52 re-uploaded (Dec 27th)

EasyBCD 1.52 re-uploaded (Dec 27th)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

It seems that v1.51 had a bug so there is a new version.
http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/312
"EasyBCD 1.52 has been re-published following a minor bug in the installer
that would occasionally result in a failed install if TweakVI was queued to
be downloaded & installed. The error has been corrected, and hopefully there
aren’t any more issues that need immediate attending to until 1.6 comes out
with quite a few new features."
Direct download link:
http://neosmart.net/downloads/softwa...BCD%201.52.exe
Carlos

Colin Barnhorst

It contains a fix to permit it to work with Longhorn Server beta as well.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It seems that v1.51 had a bug so there is a new version.
> http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/312
> "EasyBCD 1.52 has been re-published following a minor bug in the installer
> that would occasionally result in a failed install if TweakVI was queued
> be downloaded & installed. The error has been corrected, and hopefully
> there
> aren’t any more issues that need immediate attending to until 1.6 comes
> out
> with quite a few new features."
> Direct download link:
> http://neosmart.net/downloads/softwa...BCD%201.52.exe
> Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP

1.51 worked on LH server here, but I'll grab the new one.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

ComputerGuru@NeoSmart.net

Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
> 1.51 worked on LH server here, but I'll grab the new one.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Hi Charlie,

The issues was with adding an entry not on the default boot drive (the
one with the "BOOT" folder). It would revert to the boot drive, unless
you manually changed the drive config.

Regards,
CG
NeoSmart Technologies

Charlie Russel - MVP

Ah. Didn't apply, so didn't see it. IAC, I have the new one. Thanks!

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...